- Most orders will be shipped by UPS, Fed EX Ground Service or Freight Carrier at a rate to be determined. Since most of our products are fragile at the same time that they are heavy, they require special packaging that we include free of charge to our clients. Total costs for shipping vary from 10%-20% of the total of the order. Clients will be notify of the exact shipping cost at the time that their order is packed and weighed.
- Each Fixture is packed by hand using the best material available to protect our designs.
- Buyer is responsible for the inspection of all merchandise upon arrival. Buyer must notify Hacienda Lights and Iron within 2 business days after they receive the order if any damage is done. If you receive broken glass panels, we will replace them if notify within 2 business days.' Hacienda Lights is not responsible for reports of broken glass panels or other damage not reported withing the 48 hours of order received. Please take photographs of the damage and email it to us for your claim to proceed.
- Shipping cost is determined by freight company after order has been packed and weighed. Shipping charges and balances on the order must be paid in full before delivery can be scheduled.
In case of damage...
- Please take note of any external damage to the carton. Photographs help.
- It is the responsibility of the client or client's representative to thoroughly inspect deliveries upon receipt. ALL DAMAGES CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT. NO EXCEPTIONS
If you light fixture is defective in materials or workmanship we will repair or replace it with exactly the same design. No other returns will be accepted. All merchandise to be return must be packed in the original packaging. If this is not available, customer is responsible for packing the items to be returned in the same manner that he/she received his order. Hacienda Lights and Iron is not responsible for packing cost.
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks as forms of payment. Checks should be payable to Hacienda Lights and Iron and mailed to Hacienda Lights, 826 Orange Ave, Unit #462, Coronado CA 92118.
Terms and conditions...
- Hacienda Lights and Iron makes no warranties, neither expressed nor implied, in the fitness of a fixture in the consumer's particular use.
- Orders are consider place when payment has been received.
- Any change to the order after it's placed is subject to approval by Hacienda Lights and Iron. Approved changes will incur a charge depending on the extent of the change and how advanced the manufacturing stage the item is in. Once payment is made orders can not be canceled.
- Since we manufacture each piece by hand at the time of ordering, delivery is 4-6 weeks for small orders and 6-8 weeks for larger ones. Please call if you require a specific time frame. Once we contact the client that his/hers order is ready to ship, shipping charges must be paid in full and order scheduled to ship out within ONE WEEK. A storage fee of $40.00 per pallet/per week will be added after that time.
- All of our products are manufactured by hand. Small variations in size, form or color may occur that add to the character of the piece. All electrical wiring is done with UL components. All fixtures are tested for 60W/ candelabra base sockets. Special wide resin candle sleeves are restricted to 15w. light bulbs.
- Although we powder coat all of our exterior pieces for extra protection, we cannot offer a guaranty against rust. Maintenance and geographical location will affect the life of the product.
- If you need a paint sample of any of our finishes please email us and we will be happy to send you one.
- If you need a custom color we can work with you to match your needs.