- Most orders will be shipped by UPS, Fed EX Ground Service or Common Carrier at a rate to be determined. Since most of our products are fragile at the same time that they are heavy, they require special packaging that we include free of charge to our clients. Total costs for shipping vary from 10%-20% of the total of the order. Clients will be notify of the exact shipping cost at the time that balance is paid.
- Each Fixture is packed by hand using the best material available to protect our designs.
- Buyer is responsible for the inspection of all merchandise upon arrival.
- Shipping cost is determined by freight company after order has been packed and weighed. Shipping charges and balances on the order must be paid in full before delivery can be scheduled.
In case of damage...
- Please take note of any external damage to the carton. Photographs help.
- It is the responsibility of the client or client's representative to thoroughly inspect deliveries upon receipt. ALL DAMAGES CLAIMS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS OF RECEIPT.
If you light fixture is defective in materials or workmanship we will repair or replace it. No other returns will be accepted.
We accepted Visa, MasterCard, American Express and checks as forms of payment. Checks should be payable to Hacienda Lights and Iron and mailed to Hacienda Lights, 64 Trinidad Bend, Coronado CA 92118.
Terms and conditions...
- Hacienda Lights and Iron makes no warranties, neither expressed nor implied, in the fitness of a fixture in the consumer's particular use.
- Orders are consider place when payment in full has been received. We do not accept partial payments.
- Any change to the order after it's placed is subject to approval by Hacienda Lights and Iron.
- Since we manufacture each piece by hand at the time of ordering, delivery is 4-6 weeks for small orders and 6-8 weeks for larger ones. Please call if you require a specific time frame.
- All of our products are manufactured by hand. Small variations in size, form or color may occur that add to the character of the piece. All electrical wiring is done with UL components. All fixtures are tested for 60W/ candelabra base sockets. Special wide resin candle sleeves are restricted to 15w. light bulbs.
- Although we powder coat all of our exterior pieces for extra protection, we cannot offer a guaranty against rust. Maintenance and geographical location will affect the life of the product.
- If you need a paint sample of any of our finishes please email us and we will be happy to send you one.
- If you need a custom color we can work with you to match your needs.